Chamber of Commerce Lifetime Achievement Award
The judges are looking for an individual who has had a major impact on their business and the area over a number of years.
The Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented annually to an individual from a company or organisation, or a personality that meets one or more of the following broad criteria:
- Has been closely involved in the economic or educational development of Barnsley and or Rotherham making a significant contribution to the growth of the local economy.
- Has shown an outstanding commitment within the local community.
- Has made a personal sacrifice for the betterment of Barnsley and or Rotherham
- Through personal or corporate achievement has helped to promote and publicise Barnsley and or Rotherham
- Has worked in a charitable field to achieve outstanding change and/or improvement.
- Through their efforts has made an extraordinary contribution that merits recognition.