- The closing date for entries is Friday, 30th August 2019 at 4pm.
- The Awards are open to all businesses with an ‘S’ postcode and all members of Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce regardless of location and are free to enter.
- Entries must be electronic and in one single document in either Microsoft Word or PDF format, and in English.
- Entrants can find the criteria online at www.brawards.co.uk and on the respective category page.
- Entrants must be authorised to enter their organisation/a person into the awards programme.
- Entrants should keep to the word count. Text boxes can be expanded if necessary.
- The maximum file size for any entry is 5MB.
- Supporting information should be included in the entry form, these can be tables, pictures, graphs (a maximum of 5 in total). Please be aware that website links used within your entry will not be activated by the judges.
- All entries will be acknowledged when received, within a two-day working period. All entries are treated as confidential and entry forms will become the property of Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce. These will be shared with the judges of the awards. Entries will not be returned.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry.
- No employee of Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce shall be entitled to enter.
- Award winners will be announced at the Barnsley and Rotherham Business Awards ceremony on Friday, 18th October 2019.
- The shortlisting of an application does not include complimentary places at the Barnsley and Rotherham Business Awards. By entering and therefore potentially being shortlisted for any category it is required that your organisation attend the ceremony. Costs to attend the ceremony can be found at www.brawards.co.uk
- By registering and completing an entry form for the awards you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Each category will be judged by an independent panel and the award sponsor.
- All entries received by the deadline will be judged and a final shortlist will be drawn up.
- It is anticipated that up to five finalists will be shortlisted in each category.
- All shortlisted will be notified prior to the ceremony by Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce and further information may be requested for the ceremony.
- Details of the ceremony can be found online at www.brawards.co.uk
Should you book a place at the awards the following terms and conditions apply:
Payment: An invoice will be raised upon confirmation of booking. All payment must be made in full before the event. Tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis, with sponsors having priority seating.
Cancellation Fee: Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
100% refund available up to 28 working days prior to the awards.
50% refund available up to 14 working days prior to the awards.
No refunds after this time for cancellations.
All prices are plus VAT.
Changing Delegate Details: There is no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace an existing delegate. Please inform us as soon as possible before the event start. If food dietary’s have been given these aren’t available for changes.
Marketing and information: Details of attendees and all or any information, including photographs, may be used for marketing purposes online, in printed or other media and may be shared with staff, delegates or visitors.
By submitting your entry form you are agreeing to be contacted by the Chamber with regards to the submission and Business Awards. We will not contact you in relation to any other business.