- All entries must be submitted via the online form available at www.brawards.co.uk or by email before the closing date.
- All information provided during the entry process will be handled with the strictest confidence and are only made available to the judges.
- All entrants will be notified if they have made the shortlist.
- The judges’ decision will be final
- Feedback on individual entries will not be given.
- All businesses submitting entries should be members of the Chamber or located within the ‘S’ postcode area (South Yorkshire).
- There is no upper or lower limit on the size of businesses which may enter the awards.
- Businesses can enter any number of categories and win any number of categories, however a separate entry is required for each category submission.
Should you book a place at the awards the following terms and conditions apply:
Payment: An invoice will be raised upon confirmation of booking. Full payment must be made 14 days before day of the event to secure place. We reserve the right not to allow delegates to attend event unless full payment has been received.
Cancellation Fee: The full charge will remain unless a cancellation is made 14 days prior to the event date.
Changing Delegate Details: There is no charge if a substitute person wishes to replace an existing delegate. Please inform us as soon as possible before the event start.
Marketing and information: Details of attendees and all or any information, including photographs, may be used for marketing purposes online, in printed or other media and may be shared with staff, delegates or visitors.