The winner of this award will receive a cash prize as a donation towards their chosen project, initiative or need, which should be detailed in your application form on entry.
Prizes are not to be used to cover overheads or staffing costs and will only be awarded to eligible charities who are registered with the Charity Commission.
The Judges will be looking for the following:
- The project, initiative or need that would benefit from the funding
- How you feel the winning this award will benefit your organisation
- How the local community will benefit from the award and prize fund
- Only open to Charity members of the Chamber
- Must be registered with the Charity Commission
Entry is closed and will open on Monday, 3rd June 2019