Companies from across South Yorkshire have been granted extra time to enter one of the most eagerly anticipated awards events on the annual business calendar
Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber has announced an extension for entries the 2019 Business Awards, with businesses being given until Friday 6th September to submit their applications. Open to any business with an ‘S’ postcode, the Business Awards, which have been sponsored by AAG IT Services, recognise the important contribution made by businesses and individuals towards shaping the local economy.
There are fourteen different awards up for grabs including the highly coveted title of Business of the Year, chosen from the winners of each individual categories and there is no charge to submit an application.
This year’s categories include:
– Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by Masonite
– Best Use of Technology, sponsored by AAG IT Services
– Business Community Impact, sponsored by Jelf
– Business Growth, sponsored by Enzygo Limited
– Business of the Year, sponsored by Gibson Booth Business Solutions & Insolvency
– Business Person of the Year, sponsored by Shorts Accountants
– Commitment to People Development, sponsored by RNN Training
– Charity of the Year, sponsored by Fortem
– Excellence in Customer Service, sponsored by Brook Corporate Developments
– Excellence in Manufacturing, sponsored by National Fluid Power Centre
– Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce
– Marketing Campaign of the Year, sponsored by Finance For Enterprise
– Most Promising New Business, sponsored by Launchpad
– Workplace Wellbeing, sponsored by the Rotherham Together Partnership
Andrew Denniff, Chief Executive, Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber said:
“This is the final chance for businesses to get involved with this year’s Business Awards and if you haven’t already submitted your application, I urge you to do so before the deadline.
“The business awards is a unique event on the local business calendar and recognises the achievements of many different types of businesses – from new companies which are taking the first tentative steps on their business journey, to established and growing businesses which have achieved amazing things over the past twelve months.”
Applications for the awards can be made online at www.brawards.co.uk
The glittering awards ceremony will return to Magna on Friday 18th October, and tickets will be released for the black tie event via the Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber website following the shortlist announcement on Monday, 16th September.